To reach SEO, I made sure my bog was interesting as possible. I did this by first figuring how the blog site worked and how I could better improve my site. Once I did my research, I started playing with the layout of the page. After two days, I had the background and layout I wanted and thought others would also like. If you have a luring post, people are going to want to go back and read more of what you're posting. I didn't really change any of my keywords throughout this semester, but rather figured what my commenters like and what they didn't like and worked around that to better improve my post. I actually didn't use social media to improve my profile. Everything is connected with google, those that are already connected with me are able to see my profile if they choose to . I think the most viral posts I've made are ones that included videos and posts regarding real world situations. After googling my name that appears on my blog, I did appear on the first page of google.

Similar to what I said on the other response I wrote beside the few people who are actually developing a product there are few people who did social media from what I've seen. http://entgarrett.blogspot.com/2016/04/google-gold.html
ReplyDeleteHi Stephanie! I liked the picture that you included with your blog! It definitely fits well with the theme. It’s also cool that you took the time to make your blog show up on the first couple of pages of Google search. I didn’t really change my keywords much either, because it wasn’t something I really considered. Good job! Here’s my blog: http://youreamuggle.blogspot.com/2016/04/diggin-for-google-gold.html
ReplyDelete