I honestly have not thought about the exit strategy I would make for the future. With the product that I have designed, my business can go several ways: make a lot of money when I first put it out in the market, and slowly die down. If I were to predict this, I would instantly sell my company for a large return. However, my business could continue to skyrocket, and even become a name brand where I will continue to design products for those that have automobiles or bikes. If this were to happen, I would protect the venture as a family business. Typing this all down, I realize the second theory could possibly happen if I were to be careful with how I carry out my business plans. With that being said, this exit strategy has definitely influenced my growth intentions and how I now see my company becoming a name brand rather than just selling two or three models to people. It has also made me think on how I should acquire the resources I would need in other to have a successful business .

Hey Stephanie,
ReplyDeleteI definitely thing that it is possible to go to the second route as long as you are willing to put in the time and effort into it. Hopefully you can see your business thrive in the future. Wishing you the best in your business and hope to see your success in the future. Way to go! Here's mine: http://cindyblogs4u.blogspot.com/2016/04/my-exit-strategy.html
Hey Stephanie! I think the second strategy is definitely attainable if you're able to keep the product relevant and popular with the market. I think it's awesome that you want to try and keep is as a family business because I know a lot of people that have that type of set up for their businesses and they seem to run very successfully, Check out my post at: http://sowersent3003.blogspot.com/2016/04/my-exit-strategy.html
ReplyDelete