After posting my third elevator pitch, I started realizing my product has gone a long way since turning in my first assignment for this class. This was proven by all of the positive feedback I received by my fellow commenters. All of them seemed to like my idea, and the majority related to being stranded somewhere when it's raining or having to be somewhere at a certain time but was stopped by the rain. With all the feedback I received, I ended up changing just a few things on my model but that doesn't mean there isn't more things I want to add. I'm hoping i'll have an estimate of how long it would take someone to set the cover on their bike or scooter. With that being said, thank you to everyone who has helped me shape my product to what it is for now. I'm hoping to develop something more simpler for those who don't want something as complex as my product but something that would still work against the light rain .
Tuesday, April 19, 2016
Elevator Pitch No. 4
After posting my third elevator pitch, I started realizing my product has gone a long way since turning in my first assignment for this class. This was proven by all of the positive feedback I received by my fellow commenters. All of them seemed to like my idea, and the majority related to being stranded somewhere when it's raining or having to be somewhere at a certain time but was stopped by the rain. With all the feedback I received, I ended up changing just a few things on my model but that doesn't mean there isn't more things I want to add. I'm hoping i'll have an estimate of how long it would take someone to set the cover on their bike or scooter. With that being said, thank you to everyone who has helped me shape my product to what it is for now. I'm hoping to develop something more simpler for those who don't want something as complex as my product but something that would still work against the light rain .
Labels:
WEEK 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment