Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Idea Napkin No. 1

Hello my name is Stephanie, I've had five jobs working in retail . In these five jobs, I learned how to sell , lead a team, organize, money handling skills and other operation skills that one would learn from working in retail. My skills other than what was listed above are, creativity in the arts, computer skills, first aid , food safety, etc. In the field of entrepreneurship , my aspiration is to be able to graduate with knowledge on how to succeed on being a better entrepreneur so that I can open my own business one day and have my product be sold in multiple stores. The product I would be distributing to other stores via my business is a bike cover that would protect the rider from both the wind and rain while biking. The product would be clasped around the bar under your bike seat and will extend over your wheel and then go over your head towards the bikes handle bars. Think of a cover you'd find on a car. Due to this being being only made for bikes, my aim is to sell this product to all bike riders , especially those that are in school or bike to work. I believe bikers will buy my product because like me, I struggle to ride when it's raining. It worse when I get up in the morning and I'm in a rush but when I leave the house it's raining so Im forced to walk to class. Those like me have probably thought to themselves while they was to class, that they wished there was an umbrella attached to the bike. The problem with that however, is that an umbrella won't be able to protect you from the wind and the your belongings might get soaked.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Stephanie,

    I find it interesting that you have had that many jobs in the past. It must have taken a lot of dedication to have worked five different retail jobs. I am good with computers as well. Its awesome that you are already inspiring to be an entrepreneur and open your own business in the future.

    http://mitchlicht2016.blogspot.com/2016/02/idea-napkin-no1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! As a fellow biking rider I definitely would purchase this. I think the market here in Gainesville would be especially good for your product, seeing how cycling is such a useful and viable mode of transportation here. Good job!
    http://coffeemumbles.blogspot.com/2016/02/idea-napkin-no1.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very interesting idea and I believe it is great for students in Gainesville. Your business idea will compete with cars and public transportation, but I think it could succeed with the number of people forced to bike. Also, could you maybe move this into the market of scooters some day? Check out my blog at: http://usingmediaforgodsglory.blogspot.com/2016/02/idea-nakin-no1.html

    ReplyDelete