Sunday, February 28, 2016

Week 8 Reading Reflection

1) What was the biggest surprise for you in the reading? In other words, what did you read that stood out the most as different from your expectations? The biggest suppose while reading chapter 8, was the way certain business capitalize on certain products that they sell to consumers.
2) Identify at least one part of the reading that was confusing to you.
Due to not having any back ground in capitalism, most of the information read wasn't something I knew or understand.
3) If you were able to ask two questions to the author, what would you ask? Why?
Two questions I'd ask the author is what truly motivates one to even start a business?How do they capitalize?
4) Was there anything you think the author was wrong about? Where do you disagree with what she or he said? How? There was nothing I disagreed on

No comments:

Post a Comment