Sunday, February 7, 2016

Interviewing Customers No. 2


                                        

                                       

                                      

                                    
Due to not being able to post the first assignment in conjunction to this, I can't really compare my opportunities from both cases. However, I'm glad I interview customers because it gave me a chance to really hear people opinions on current situations at UF.

For those that are taking this corse next semester, the three tips I can give you are: Don't wait till the very end to do this, think of what you're going to ask before you record, and learn how to edit videos (which I sadly did not do.)







3 comments:

  1. Hello Stephanie:

    Great post -- sure, the interviews are really short, and I'm not sure how valuable the information is. But I'm really glad you got out there and tried it, even if you missed the first exercise. You get to practice this one more time -- try to implement some of the stuff we talk about in our "How To" videos on interviewing customers.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie,

    I know this project is different for you because you were not able to complete the first portion but I commend your effort! Next time you may want to ask more questions to gain a little more information but that is something you can work on in the future. Check out my blog post here: http://jakeryanentrepreneur.blogspot.com/2016/02/interviewing-customers-no-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stephanie,
    Even though you did not get to complete the first part of the interview assignment, this was a really good first stab at the idea of interviewing strangers! Your tip about thinking about what to ask before starting the interview is truly a helpful tip. I had to redo some of my interviews the first time in order to create a more clear interview.

    Grace
    http://ent3003gracewithers.blogspot.com/2016/02/interviewing-customers-no-2.html

    ReplyDelete