I want you guys to close your eyes for a second and just imagine yourself riding a bike through the rain. Some of you are probably thinking why am I biking through the rain right now. Don't stop, just keep on biking. Now make a choice. Wear a rain jacket or nothing. If you're smart, you know that regardless of what you wear, you're still getting wet. Now, imagine a cover surrounding your bike blocking off both the rain and wind. Imagine breezing through the road , heading to a meeting that starts in 10 minutes with a cover protecting you and your personal belongings. It's amazing right. Come back to reality as you slowly remember you don't have a bike cover . It's sad isn't it? With my business plan, I hope to supply bike shops with this umbrella type cover that goes over ones bike but can also easily disassemble itself by just on click. Many of us don't drive cars or only have to commute to short distances . Living in florida isn't always easy. It rains. A lot. With my bike cover, I can guarantee that you will not get on drip of water on you or your belongings.
Wednesday, February 3, 2016
Elevator Pitch No. 1
Umbrella-ella
I want you guys to close your eyes for a second and just imagine yourself riding a bike through the rain. Some of you are probably thinking why am I biking through the rain right now. Don't stop, just keep on biking. Now make a choice. Wear a rain jacket or nothing. If you're smart, you know that regardless of what you wear, you're still getting wet. Now, imagine a cover surrounding your bike blocking off both the rain and wind. Imagine breezing through the road , heading to a meeting that starts in 10 minutes with a cover protecting you and your personal belongings. It's amazing right. Come back to reality as you slowly remember you don't have a bike cover . It's sad isn't it? With my business plan, I hope to supply bike shops with this umbrella type cover that goes over ones bike but can also easily disassemble itself by just on click. Many of us don't drive cars or only have to commute to short distances . Living in florida isn't always easy. It rains. A lot. With my bike cover, I can guarantee that you will not get on drip of water on you or your belongings.
I want you guys to close your eyes for a second and just imagine yourself riding a bike through the rain. Some of you are probably thinking why am I biking through the rain right now. Don't stop, just keep on biking. Now make a choice. Wear a rain jacket or nothing. If you're smart, you know that regardless of what you wear, you're still getting wet. Now, imagine a cover surrounding your bike blocking off both the rain and wind. Imagine breezing through the road , heading to a meeting that starts in 10 minutes with a cover protecting you and your personal belongings. It's amazing right. Come back to reality as you slowly remember you don't have a bike cover . It's sad isn't it? With my business plan, I hope to supply bike shops with this umbrella type cover that goes over ones bike but can also easily disassemble itself by just on click. Many of us don't drive cars or only have to commute to short distances . Living in florida isn't always easy. It rains. A lot. With my bike cover, I can guarantee that you will not get on drip of water on you or your belongings.
Labels:
WEEK 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello Stephanie. I like your idea of a bike umbrella type of holder and I know someone who may purchase your product because I have coworker who rides her bike to the Florida Sunrail in Debary and travels to Orlando to teach her 5th grade class. Because I have heard of a bike umbrella holder before, you can make your umbrella more unique by making is rectangular shaped and would be the length of the bike. Great job on your elevator pitch! Here is a link to my elevator pitch. http://clarissaidos.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-1.html
ReplyDelete