Sunday, February 28, 2016

Half-way Reflection



During my time in this course, I have developed several behavior that allowed me to succeed in this course. I've developed the skill to multitask and be able to organize my planner in a way that allowed to be able to know when to turn in assignments as well as turn them on time. In this course, I also became more confident at approaching random strangers on the street. 
There has been two occasions in which I almost gave up on doing an assignment for this course. I had an hour to turn in 5 video recordings of strangers giving their opinion on my business plan. Due to being sick, I wasn't in the greatest mood of talking to anyone. With great friends by my side, I was able to turn in my assignment . The following assignment also wanted a video recording but this time it was with me . Sick in bed, I decided to get up and stand by the wall and start recording 20 minutes before the deadline. Although it wasn't the greatest quality, I still turned in the assignment and received credit for it. With that being said, I can agree that I have developed a tenacious attitude during the last two months. 
Three tips I would give a student taking this course next semester are:
- Don't give up when you have to video strangers. They aren't as intimidating as you think they are.
- Plan ahead, download your videos atlas 30 minutes before the due time
- Although an easy class, be sure to be on top of your assignments, and remember this class isn't trying to fail you

2 comments:

  1. Hello Stephanie!
    I can completely relate to you when it comes to what we've learned in this course. I have definitely gained the same skills as far as organization and using my planner more. I love how you reflected endurance and still completed the required assignments despite being sick and uncomfortable speaking to strangers. I am usually the type to give up in situations as such. Thank you for your tips!

    Good Job,

    If you'd like, you can check out my blog here: http://stthach.blogspot.com/2016/02/idea-napkin-no-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Stephanie, I can certainly relate with you on some of the things that you mentioned. Interviewing customers can be tough but once you do it a couple of times, it becomes way easier. You and I were both similar in that we share some of the advice we gave to students next semester. Feel free to check out my Half-Way Reflection here: http://matthewent3003.blogspot.com/2016/02/half-way-reflection.html

    ReplyDelete