Sunday, February 14, 2016

Customer Interviews No. 3



















                                       




Compared to my first round of interviews, this was more of a challenge. What surprised me the most was hearing the negative feedback on my product . I never thought to think about the affects of the rain may have on the cover itself such as fog. Without installed wipers or some sort of mechanism to stop the cover from being covered with fog, the rider will face many problems such as crashes. With all the feedback that I received, I hope to better design my product in a way that it will cause little to no problems for the buyer.



5 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie,

    I believe your opportunity could help benefit travel in inclement weather around college campus' and towns. I agree as you would have to create a way to avoid problems of fog and visibility issues. I believe this opportunity could be helpful to society if fine tuned a bit more. Overall great work! Here's the link to my last round of interviews if you'd like to check it out:

    http://gregneatrours.blogspot.com/2016/02/customer-interwiews-no-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe you have a great business venture. The whole point of these interviews is to get feedback from the very people who may or may not want to buy your product once it's on the shelves. So definitely use all the feedback you got, whether positive or negative, and use it to your advantage. Hopefully you'll be able to better design your product for the buyers.
    Check out my third round of interviews:
    http://npc95.blogspot.com/2016/02/customer-interviews-no-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Stephanie,

    I agree with what Nicole is saying here. Don't let the negative feedback discourage your idea. There will always be ways around the design and I'm sure with dedication, the bike umbrella would be a huge success. These interviews help you see into the eyes of future customers so you can tailor your product to their needs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie,
    I think you have a very original idea but I also think it is a challenging one to pull off. It sounds like you would have to target those who use bicycles as their sole means of transportation. You have a great attitude by stating you are going to keep working on improving the design. Your interviews are pure feedback which is great. Nice job.

    I would leave a link to mine but I am a tremendous slacker and didn't complete it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie,

    I think this is a good idea. This could be a difficult product to market. If you're riding your bike, the rain would still hit you at a slant so I think we would just need clarification on how your product would help prevent that. I would've liked to have seen an explanation in the beginning as I felt I was a little confused on what the questions were and what your proposal was. Overall, you still did better than me as I did not complete this assignment. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete