Reading that an entrepreneur who can deal with any situation that causes them any grief due to failure, will then also not be bothered by future failures was the biggest surprise to me. I would think after several failures, one would start to doubt themselves.
2) Identify at least one part of the reading that was confusing
to you.
As I read, I didn't find any of the content confusing. However, one part did stick out. It was entailing companies looking into the ethics of caring due to more female entrepreneurs.
3) If you were able to ask two questions to the author,
what would you ask? Why?
- How are entrepreneurs unable to bounce back after a financial catastrophe? I wouldn't think they would suffer from sever psychological damage due to a business failure .
- How can stress, if kept within constructive bounds improve a persons performance?
This is being asked because in contrast to my personal experience, stress kept under contracted bounds then to build up and explode later on.
4) Was there anything you think the author was wrong about?
Where do you disagree with what she or he said? How? The section describing family and social risk had one detail that I did not agree with. I don't believe friends will vanish just because of "missed get togethers. Friends will understand the street you are going through, and will support you throughout your journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment