1) What was the biggest surprise for you in the reading? In
other words, what did you read that stood out the most as different from your
expectations? Although most of what I read was new to me, what stood out the
most was the part where it said "Women and minority entrepreneurs have
emerged in unprecedented numbers." You don't always hear that women are
succeeding as much as men are or that the minority are accomplishing great things.
2) Identify at least one part of the reading that was confusing
to you.
The part that was a bit confusing to me was myth number 6 where
it discussed that failure of proper financing is due to other factors.
3) If you were able to ask two questions to the author,
what would you ask? Why?
I would fist ask why would start up companies end up failing
shortly after starting up? Because I’d think most companies started from the
bottom and made their way up.
Why are entrepreneurs the answer to economic down turns? Is it
because they create the most jobs for people?
4) Was there anything you think the author was wrong about?
Where do you disagree with what she or he said? How? in my opinion, I think
entrepreneurs are both thinkers and doers. You must have the will but also the
drive to carry out the plan.
No comments:
Post a Comment