Thursday, January 14, 2016

Introduction



                                               WHO AM I? That is the question .

  Hello readers, my name is Stephanie and I'm going to tell you a little about myself . I was born in key west, but raised in miami by my separated parents . One is Venezuelan, and the other Turkish. You could say I had a interesting childhood cultural wise. Being culturally diverse allowed me to be able to connect to a lot of people and be able to travel to these beautiful countries around the world and be able to enjoy its food. I wasn't raised in a normal house hold like many of you. Weekdays were spent in my mothers house, and weekends were spent on my dads boat. One parent enjoyed meat, the other didn't. I won't say too much about my family because it's a little to personal to type down so i'll just tell more about me. Im a second year IA student at UF who got accepted shortly after I had to drop out of UcDavis due to financial problems.  My major is animal science , and I'm on a Pre-Vet track. After I graduate, I'm hoping to be accepted to veterinary school, unless I suddenly change my major or career path. Great thing about college is that you get to decide what you want to do with your life and whether or not what you planned on doing is something you still want to. So far I've traveled to : Germany, Cuba, Venezuela, all of Caribbean via sail boat, and Turkey. I hope to fill my passport with numerous stamps . Who knows, I might find my home in one of the many countries I'm hoping to travel to.

  I'll end this blog by saying " I'm too blessed to be stressed" because this semester for a lot of us is going to get messy real fast. Best of luck to you all!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment