Resources in my venture:
1. Connected to many organizations with University Of Florida: This resource VRIN because it allows me to connect and gain support with those organizations that I am a part of
2. Over 4 years of job experience: This recourse is VRIN because with all the experience and knowledge I gained while working in various stores, it will allow me to run a business with people that are willing to work as hard as I.
3. Amazing team of people supporting my product: This is VRIN because not many have people surrounding them that believe in them and their goals.
4. Great credit score: This is a VRIN because with my credit score I am able to take out loans if necessary
5. Education: This is a VRIN because many entrepreneurs create businesses without a college degree. Taking this course has allowed me to have a better insight in the business world
7. Access to innovation hub: This is a VRIN because it allows me to have access to other entrepreneurs and potential investors
8. Amazing team: This is a VRIN because I have several people on my team who each study a different major but who can all contribute to the company and input great unique ideas because of their background
9. Selling to a specific customer: This is a VRIN because I have a specific targeted customers that will buy my product because it is made for them.
10. I've come up with a unique idea of wanting to sell a bike umbrella/cover: The is a VRIN because this is the sort of product that needs to be put onto the market and is much needed but has yet to be introduced to world.
My top recourse is probably having an amazing group of people who have given me great feedback throughout this course. With their feedback, I was able to manipulate my product to an even better one. It still needs some work, but I'm sure with them on my side I will be able to accomplish great things.
Hi Stephanie,
ReplyDeleteGreat post, I'm glad you mentioned what your venture idea actually is because I'm sure many people, including me, didn't think to do so. I agree that having an amazing group of people that have your back is extremely important, make sure you support them too if the situation ever arises. Good luck with your idea, I'm sure it'll do great, I've never seen anything like it, except maybe in movies. Check out my post at http://zanesufblog.blogspot.com/2016/03/my-unfair-advantage.html