Sunday, March 13, 2016

My Secret Sauce


What makes me unique?
1. I'm part turkish and Venezuelan 
     2. I am a first year generation student
 3. I aways drive myself to to better 
                 4. Lived on a boat for the majority of my life
      5. Traveled to many parts of the world






To summarize, I am aware of the many issues surround animal agriculture due to my major. I'm very independent and hardworking. According to her, I'm also a great cook.



To summarize, I am very creative especially with my innovative idea of producing a bike umbrella.


What makes me unique is my organizational skills and the fact that I'm part Turkish.


To summarize, I do many unique things and is an all around good friend. 



To summarize , I am self motivated and able to get the job done as well as push other to do the same. I also put other first before I put myself.


Those that know me best, and what you've just watched is how I see myself. I am hardworking, driven, loyal, kind, unique and all those traits described. The people that know you best are the best way to know what kind of person you are because they are constantly around you. You can try to describe yourself, but many of us tend to make us look better than we actually are compared to those who surround you on a daily basis and are able to judge your character, and tell you if you did something wrong. To conclude, there are no differences between what I said and what they said other than the fact that I've lived on a boat. After watching the interviews, I can say that I agree with them and I wouldn't want to make any corrections on my list.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie,
    Great job on this assignment! It seems like the comments that people had about you were all consistent, yet unique at the same time. Your special sauce looks like it stems from your upbringing in a multicultural household and the fact that you're a first generation student (which is incredible, so congratulations!). Keep with your innovation, creativity and what seems to be strong motivation and ambition, and I wish you the best of luck with your entrepreneurial ventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to post in the previous comment, but you can check out my blog and secret sauce at http://amunozent.blogspot.com/2016/03/my-secret-sauce.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stephanie,

    Really good work on this assignment. At first I thought that your 1-5 was a little short, but it's clear from the videos that others expanded on it very well. The 5 things you listed are a very interesting combo that certainly diversifies you from any competition. I am also a first generation college student so I can definitely see why you chose to include that. As Alexandra said, continue with the innovation, creativity, and motivation/ambition and you will be well on your way to your goals.
    Good luck! Feel free to read my post here:
    http://fhostettlerufent.blogspot.com/2016/03/my-secret-sauce.html

    ReplyDelete