Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Elevator Pitch No. 3

During my last elevator pitch, the feedback that I received were mostly positive. Everyone seemed to like my product, and thought my product could become the next trend. However I did receive feedback on the way I presented my pitch. This did have something to do with me not feeling well on the day of the recording. Based on past feedbacks, I decided to not just describe the product but persuade you to why you should invest in my product. You don't have to be a bike rider to buy my product. This is meant for those that have a bike or motorcycle and those that are looking for a unique gift to get for their friend. My product like described before will have a built in heating mechanism that will allow you to have visibility when riding as well as window wipers to assist with seeing. This seems like a bulky product but it isn't. You'll be able to carry it on you like a bag and it will also be affordable! With my product you don't have to worry about getting you and your belongings wet . Say good bye to awful long rain coats.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie,

    I really like your idea! I think it would target a variety of students who bike but do not want to get caught up or miss class because of rain. I think that students who own a scooter would be happy to have this product as it would protect them from getting wet on rainy days (and we all know how much it rains in Florida during the warmer months). You can check out my blog here http://rebeccamarrauf.blogspot.com/2016/03/elevator-pitch-no-3-revising-reflecting.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie!
    I think your idea is fantastic because I, too, have issues with being late to events because of being held up from rain. Also, I love how well you incorporated your feedback into this elevator pitch, you did a fantastic job. You can take a quick look at my blog at this link: http://robinhannou.blogspot.com/2016/03/elevator-pitch-no-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie, I can completely relate to you. When I recorded my past elevator pitch I was completely 100% sick I had fever 110 and I had the flu. I also received negative feedback from my last recording due to not standing up. I thought if i stood up I would pass out so I truly get where you are coming from. I did find it frustrating that people mentioned it considering I did specifically say right off hey I have the flu kinda thing but niether less great post and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really great idea! I have a scooter and I hate it when it starts to rain. I would definitely buy this product. As for the presentation of your pitch, try sounding a little bit more excited about your product! Your potential customers will notice it and will most likely end up buying the product just because you were so excited about your product. Check out my pitch here: http://npc95.blogspot.com/2016/03/elevator-pitch-no-3.html

    ReplyDelete